2004 2.0 GT JTS Exhaust Back box Issues - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
2004 2.0 GT JTS Exhaust Back box Issues

The outer skin of my back box deteriorated which means the mount was subsequently not attached to anything. My local MOT place said that the box is fine and has attached the mount back on the box using some metal weld magic compound stuff (Thats probably not its brand name). Trouble is, the box is now hanging low and swings around like a chimp during mating season. This causes creaking which echos in the cabin.

As I can't have the White Stripes up loud on the stereo for the rest of time to muffle the creaking, I need to sort out a solution.

Does anybody know of a decent price for a 2004 2.0 JTS back box. I'm open to suggestions (new, breaking GTs or stainless)

My local (Bath) exhaust places wont quote me, they say 'Main dealer only, sorry'.

Theres only once place nearby that have quoted me, and this place builds custom boxes from stianless for 200. A little more than I would like to pay as its Tax, MOT and Insurance month.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

2004 , back , box , exhaust , issues , jts