GT New owner questions - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 12-03-13 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

1.9 JTD GT

GT New owner questions

Hello, I just bought a 2005 1.9 JTDm GT and I absolutely love it.

I have some questions though:
Mine came with all the toys apart from navigation. Though the parktronic doesnt work, as said by the previous owner, I would like to know if theres any manual switch on anywhere, because it gives no sound when bringing the gear to reverse.

Second thing is the xenon headlights are horribly missaligned. Can I use any tool to adjust them? Because Im worried Ill break something

And last but not least, are the buttons for radio controls on the steering wheel worth replacing, and if , how much would that approx. cost.

Thanx in advance, I know the more Ill drive the more Ill fall in love with this beauty of a car
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

alfa gt jtdm

no manual switch for parking sensors its activated when you select reverse might be that should be easy fix if it is.If your headlights are out of line how are they there is a switch on dash that raises abnd lowers them when ign and lights are on beside your trip on left side it will say 0 1 2 3 4 press button on dash with headlights pointing at say a wall you should see them going up or down.I used the steering wheel controls all the time is you stero factory fit or not if you can get a fitting from halfords to make them work

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

owner , questions