Driving home from college the other day, followed by mates, they told me that something was hanging below the car.
Had a look and the undertray was hanging half off. Been putting it off cos of the weather, but it's hanging so low it a) makes a noise as it drags and b) it's in danger of snapping if it snags when I reverse.
So out came the socket set and I set to work.
All of the relevant bolts came out pretty easily and were within an arm's reach at a stretch without needing to jack the car up.
Only trouble I had was with the very last bolt; turning it and turning it until hand was cramping from the effort - turns out, it was the only bolt to have a nut on the other side! D'oh!
Got the molegrips on it, then attacked with socket, off it came.
One less problem to deal with.
Number plate bulbs I changed yesterday (pretty easy, though one of the fittings was pretty tough to get out). The annoying buzz from the headlining next to the interior alarm sensors seems to be clearing itself up as the weather warms up, too.
Next thing on the cards might be a remap...