Next week my 20v is going in for its 24k service plus 'other' items *ahem*....
List as follows:
1. New key (other stolen a few weeks back!)
2. New brake disks - I hope!. (mine are warped to hell!)
3. New brake pads - I hope! (dead!)
4. Paint cracking on o/s rear bumper/sill
5. ABS warning sign lighting up.
6. EBD ditto.
7. ASR ditto.
8. Knocking from engine at idle.
9. Aux belt straining/whining without aircon on.
10. Rocker cover need replacing (they cracked this one!!)
11. Mirror wiring loom to be replaced. (issues with ext temp gauge)
12. 24 k service.
They say they need my car off the road for a full working week!!
To say I'm 'bricking it' would be an understatment!! I'm scared as hell that my motor will come back to me with more wrong that it first went in with.....
Any sensible advice??
Bring on the Stilo loan-car