GT centre console colours! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 26-12-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
GT centre console colours!

I recently bought a gt that needs a replacment radio, the gt is a cloverleaf diesel model . My question is are they all the same colour on the centre console as mine looks a darker gray? . Regarding the doors, I think there all the same apart from the outer handle.cheers
Sponsored Links
Club Member
Membro Premio
Club Member Number: 1014
County: Dorset
Please be patient and give people time to reply rather than post the same question several times

EPER lists 6 normal stereos and 6 connect Nav's non of them list if they are specifically for the cloverleaf, They are only listed under progerssion,distinctive,special edition blackline, special edition collezione and selespeed as well as blue and me etc. This would lead me to conclude that it will probably be a specific colour for a certain range. My bet will be on the special edition versions along with the blacklines. Can you pull the stereo out and get the part number off it. I can then at least point you in the direction of what one you need. Alternativly PM me you chassis number and I can look it up and tell you which which one you need to be searching for.

BMW E12 M535i, JC racing diff, Gaz coilover, Powerflex.
Alfa 156 GTA, Q2, Super sprint, CF2, EQ, KW coilovers, Eibach rollbars, Powerflex.
Alfa Mito QV , BMC filter.

GitList Member but not as high as Keithy! No Gibbo....I don't need a haircut AO Troublemaker! You have been warned
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

G Veloce MA 170

The cloverleaf (and blackline??!) do have a darker colour dash. I think it's called 'puma grey' although totally unsure of that!
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 27-12-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
Thumbs Up

Thankyou very much you have confirmed my feeling and it is differant colour after all,just as well I didn't buy the first one of ebay! There's a nice mp3 one on ebay.The original stereo was stolen out of my car that's why i don't have a model number. New smart phone I think that's why it posted the last message twice.hope every one on here has a very happy new year

Last edited by baldy; 27-12-12 at 12:17.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

centre , colours , console