Wanted GT 100th Anniversary headlight - black shroud - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 25-11-12 Thread Starter
County: New South Wales

Member car:

2007 GT 3.2 V6

Wanted GT 100th Anniversary headlight - black shroud

Howdy all,

Having great difficulty trying to source a matching headlight for my 2007 3.2 GT.

The vehicle is currently fitted with mismatching headlights by the PO and I'm trying (in vain in Australia anyway) to find a drivers side Xenon 'fisheye' from a 100th Anniversary GT.

These units have the blacked out shroud in place of the standard chrome/silver shroud normally found on the GT's and they are proving rarer than hens teeth to locate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to source a unit, a few of the standard units are available through Ebay but they all have the standard silver shroud.

I believe that some people have had some success to dismantle the silver Xenons & paint the shroud matt black but many have failed and damaged the lens cover making the light useless and I'm not keen on going down this path considering the price of a new lense cover.

Payment will be made direct to the source or supplier in conjunction with postage to Australia and for additional sourcing costs as agreed.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

100th , anniversary , black , headlight , shroud , wanted