156 V6 won't start
Hi there guys, having trouble starting my 156 V6.
I had the battery disconnected for about 2 weeks while I replaced the alternator. Put everything back together and now she won't start. Things I have tried..
- Key code light is OUT (I have a 2nd key which won't turn the light out) so doesn't seem to be an immob problem
- Engine is turning over and will keep turning over (so charge seems good on battery; I had it on a trickle charger while I did the alternator)
- I have pressed in the fuel reset switch under passenger's side seat
- Plenty of gas in the tank (just gave it an extra 10L to be sure!)
- All engine plugs seem to be plugged in...