A big thank you to Auto lusso - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 22-10-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Herefordshire
A big thank you to Auto lusso

Just a big thank you to auto lusso who once again saved my car from the scrap heap!! I have a 156 Selespeed... I should imagine you can guess where this is going long story short I screwed it up within a day of me having it ( truly was my own stupity), took it to auto lusso who replaced the whole thing ( actuator pump.. the lot) with a second hand unit at a incredibly reasonable price incl labour, unfortunately the second actuator went last week ( stopped selecting gears) needless to say took it to Ned who was quite honest and informed me that the repair really wasn’t worth cost of the car, now if it was any other car probably would have bitten the bullet and got rid, however the sods at Alfa design the car to get under your skin, needless to say after umming and arhing for some time decided to bite the bullet and have the repair. Auto lusso took my old actuator out, stripped it and completely reconditioned and calibrated it along with a grantee for less than a cost of a hire car for a week!

Long story short, thank you guys, she drive like a dream again and i couldnt be happier

Cheers Jon

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

auto , big , lusso