156 24V exhaust & Parts CD - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 04-09-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
156 24V exhaust & Parts CD

Can someone give me the part number for the short front pipe for a series one 156 24V? I need to fit one and those on Ebay differ from mine (they have a flange at manifold end and swage at back end, mine has a fixed flange at manifold and floating flange at other end).

I went to get my parts CD out to check it and it was snapped in two! Does anyone have a copy, or is there a website I can look on these days?

Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Edinburgh
Phone or visit a local Alfa dealer, go to parts, and ak them. If you give your reg no., I'm sure they'll come up with the correct info that you require. This is what I have done in the past when I have been unsure about anything, then after that, I'll phone around other suppliers or look online, and find OE products a lot , a hell of a lot (lol) cheaper!
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 06-09-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
I checked Eper for the part number and Alfa's quoted part number (60652860 or 60658277) is for the whole assembly - both short and long pipe, flanges and bolts. I've spoken to two Ebay sellers, both of whom list both long and short pipes separately (presumably from the same source) and the short pipe is incompatible both with the long pipe they sell and the original pipe.

Most strange. I might have to see about getting the pipe welded - it isn't corroded, just cracked through speed-bump impact.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , 24v , exhaust , parts