147 BOSE HIFI help required again guys...... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Wave 147 BOSE HIFI help required again guys......

As you may be aware from my recent posts, I am retro fitting a BOSE setup and I have purchased the BOSE sub and amp. I have read numerous posts on the forum as to the good/bad points of the BOSE, but I do not want that, I just need some help on the following questions please.

1). Looking on ePer (photo's attached) there appears to be a cable from the hu to the boot - is this the one for the sub, or for the changer (or both?)

2). How is the sub powered? - via the hu or via the cars loom?

3). Does anyone have photos of the connectors at both the hu end and the sub end and a description of what colours are what?

4). I hear reports that there are two different amps in the sub - 1 for the 3dr and 1 for the 5dr - is this true as there seems some difference between them on ePer as shown in one of the photos. Whats the difference?

5). According to the users manual (the one you get with the car) the BOSE setup has 2x 15 amp fuses held behind the main fuse board under the dash in the auxilary board. Will mine have them fitted? If not can I fit them and whats the consequence of removing the main looms from the main board?
If I cannot fit them, could I get an auto electrician to wire the sub up?

I may have more questions but for now I'd grateley appreciate your assistance in this matter guys.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Re: 147 BOSE HIFI help required again guys......

no one can help me???? please is anyone out there!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , bose , guys , hifi , required