I've got myself a 2005 156, 2.0 JTS with around 100k km on the clock which I have a couple of problems with.
1. The engine's uneven. It's mostly noticeable on idle, where it jerks some, but, usually isn't VERY noticeable, unless you stand behind her and listen to the exhaust. It's pretty noticeable there...
2. It consumes way too much. It's not that much of a problem for me, as I don't drive a lot, but it seems to be a symptom. 10l/100km of mostly highway driving and 14l+/100km of very short (2-4km, but basically without any stops) daily communes.
3. The thing that seems suspicious to me in the ecuscan is Air Flow graph, which shows something around 24kg/h+ at idle. From what I've heard it's way too much, but, perhaps, someone could correct me. I would also be grateful for any clues on what else should I look at on ECUScan.
3a. For what it's worth, the lambda graphs seem to go together in pairs, at idle running around 2.4v and 0.030v respectively.
4. Sometimes (quite rarely and usually when it's pretty cold/damp), the MCSF lamp starts blinking and blinks for a minute or two, until I rev the car a bit. It, then, leaves some mis-firing on 3-rd cylinder errors on the ecuscan.
5. Sometimes, quite rarely, pre-cat lambda 2 goes out, but then (after erasing the error, resetting the self-adaptation and sometimes some plugging it back and forth) the error goes off and would not reappear for quite a long time.
If someone could make something of all this data, or, at least request some more data, I would be extremely grateful