Strange airbag errors - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #26 of 27 Old 28-09-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -
Originally Posted by sidned View Post
Can you or someone on the forum help me find a cable that does everything rather than try guessing on eBay? Can the cable I've purchased be used with this software? I was going to buy Alfadiag but I can't get any response from their website and I'm told this software is a bit dated now. I'm confused by the Multiecuscan site as it's not clear exactly what I need.
To be honest, I chose the easy option and bought the multiplexed version. However, it's significantly more expensive than just a few cables, although it's far more convenient to use.

But if you're only looking for the cables, maybe this might be worth a try: or (I've never used these myself, so I'm not speaking from experience, I just found them on the web a while ago.)
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Northamptonshire
Originally Posted by jonny rash View Post
have you read this thread?

Particularly post #18
Thanks for the link. I've checked the plugs in the boot, as well as under both seats. All seems okay, and I've unplugged and replugged all of them back in but the problem still persists. I'd like someone to recommend a cable I can use with the Multiecuscan software so I can have a go at diagnosing the problem for myself. Has anyone got a cable they recommend, or an alternative software program I can use? I'm happy to buy the cable and software but need some advice before I commit.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

airbag , errors , strange