Gt Jtdm climate control - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 10-08-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

alfa gt jtdm

Gt Jtdm climate control

hi had my climate checked in March no problems found .Then couple weeks ago after having a double din fitted it stopped working ,if i switched it on and off a couple times it felt like it was working .I did the reset thing by taking the neg off the battery and i thought it started working again, it has never been 100% since i got the car .Took it to the local Auto Elec and Air Con man he checked it over and said when you turn it on no power is getting to the compressor .So booked it back in for 2 days and he found that there was a break in the feed from the fuse box to the compressor, he has rewired it ,checked the whole system and it now works perfectly .Now another really strange thing the headlight adjusters have never worked till now very odd I know, its an ALFA i hear you all say lol .Now the killer the bill it was 252. I am in the Dog house big style with my Mrs as I have already spent a fair bit on my Alfa Do like it a lot though

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

climate , control , jtdm