147 selespeed problem need advise !! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 08-08-12 Thread Starter
County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

147 selespeed

147 selespeed problem need advise !!

hi all i have recently bought a 52 plate 147 selespeed lusso with 53000 miles on the clock ! now a problem never showed up as i drove it to work and back only , had taken the kids out for the day and it seems when the car gets up to temp and after about an hours driving (ish) the car selects neutral after 2nd gear all on its own ??? yes when driving ??? i can get 5th with the tiptronic but only after 20 seconds of rolling down the road in traffic in neutral lol .
it happens all the time when engine is upto temp ??? pull up at lights , in city mode , flappy paddle mode or tiptronic !!! 1st then 2nd then neutral , its driving me potty !!!
and help would be very greatfully recieved.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: New South Wales
have u got fes? u can read the parameters on demo version, that will give u the pressure on the accumulator. u will need a vagom kkl cable, $13 on ebay. but u need to change latency setting on port, so in device manage when its picked up on comm ports section go to properties, maybe also under advance setings and pull both bars back to low. or if u want pay someone else for a sele ecu scan to find the issues

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , advise , problem , selespeed