I have a GTA now!
Join Date: Oct 2011
This seems to be the proceedure:
- Engine coolant temp > 80 degr. celcius
- Clutch temp between 20 - 150 degr. celcius
- No errors in engine ECU
- No errors in Selespeed ECU
- 2x Clutch bleed
- Enable clutch self calibration or calculate degradation index
- EOL service
Calculate degradation index
1) Put key on MAR,
2) Connect with FES to selespeed ECU,
3) Choose 'calculate degredation index' and press 'execute',
4) switch key to STOP (connection with FES is terminated but this is OK),
5) switch key to MAR and start the engine,
6) set gearbox in 2nd gear (manual),
7) pull up gentle and accelerate in 2nd gear till you reach 3000rpm,
8) brake and stop the car,
9) switch key STOP,
10) switch key to MAR,
11) connect FES to selespeed ECU and check the 'Clutch degredation index' in the parameter section.
You see that the degredation index 'll now be calculated and a different number 'll appear.
Enable clutch self calibration
The 'enable clutch self calibration' option has a different approach. follow this procedure;
1) Key in MAR engine off.
2) Press execute
3) Start engine
4) Wait for 10 seconds, then turn key to stop
5) Turn key to MAR directly after the stop