I don't think it has anything to do with the bonnet switch on the 147.......
The operating mode can be changed by diagnostic instrument or the following manual procedure:
- set the ignition key to Key-On;
- activate the hazard warning flasher
- press the rear fog light control button and hold it down
- using the ignition key, carry out the following sequence in strict order: Key-Off (for less than 2 s), Key-On (for less than 1 s), Key-Off, starting from the Key-On state, always holding down the rear fog light button.
- at the end of the sequence, the siren emits 5 beeps to indicate the activation of programming.
- release the rear fog light switch and press it again the same number of times as the desired mode (each press gives a feedback beep)
If the button is pressed for an invalid number of times (e.g. greater than the number of available operating modes), the siren emits 5 beeps and is cancelled and the country code is not changed:
- set the ignition key to the Key-On position within 10 s of the last press on the rear fog light button.
- the siren emits the same number of beeps as the number which indicates the selected operating mode: each beep lasts 1 s and is followed by a 0.5 s pause.
- at the end of the beeps, set the key to the Key-Off position: the BC is programmed in the new operating mode.
Cancelling the procedure
If, during entry of the operating mode, the rear fog lights button is not pressed within an interval of 10 s, the procedure is aborted: in this case the siren emits 5 beeps to warn the operator and the BC maintains the previous operating mode.
The market can be changed from 1,2,3,4,5 using the diagnostic instrument or manual procedure.
It is not possible to enable/disable the market by setting the value 0
P.S. If you don't want it to beep during locking, you probably need to set it to mode 4