Just fixed pretty much everything on the 156 in the last month, I must MOT it sharpish before something else breaks.
- various bulbs
- ABS sensor
- drivers side driveshaft
- front brakes, disks and pads
- new exhaust (a Pud237 special)
- upper + lower front wish bones + arb links
- rear transverse arms
- gear shift bushes
- full service
The remaining list:
- balance front tyres, there is a vibration that kicks in at 70 - solution, drive at 80...
- clutch has a high bite point, may be on the way out
The outstanding list is so short I am getting the urge to pick up an old 916 spider (3 litre) and start on that....