Someone drove into my 156 !!! - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member

Member car:

Re: Someone drove into my 156 !!!

do you have any pictures of the car that show a 'straight' bumper.

Contact the insurance company by phone saying that this is still unsatisfactory and then ask for the department managers name and the customer relations departments address so that you can follow up in writing confirming the conversation and do so.

Be polite but don't let up, handling calls costs money and dealing with complaints begins to make a customer unprofitable very quickly so persistance will often get them to deal with it as the cheapest option. Follow up in writing on everything and if you feel the need to register the letters do.

Always make sure that you get the person you are speaking to's name and department as soon as they answer the phone, write down who you speak to and when, if they make the mistake of being rude to you demand to speak to the supervisor - if they accidently disconnect the call, phone back to speak to the supervisor again follow up in writing.

Customer care can be a war off attrition as long as you have the appetite for it you can normally get what you need.

Yes before you ask I am involved in re-engineering customer care departments, training and tools.

Good luck and Nil Illegetemi Tae Carbourundum
Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 27 Old 28-04-05 Thread Starter
AO Member
Re: Someone drove into my 156 !!!

I have been back on the phone to them and they have recomended I take it to another garage for an independent inspection, I have just posted another post regarding this to see if anyone can recomend a bodyshop that will do this.

Thanks everyone for you help, im getting really annoyed with these companys, I have loads of photos of the car the day before the accident as I was part-x-ing the car with a garage in Nottingham they wanted to see what the car looked like before giving me a price.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , drove