Champagne Shocker - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 03-06-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: West Midlands

Member car:

Champagne Shocker

Sold my GT in Jan for a German car. Need another GT - just miss it.

Went up north to take a look at one ("Manchester" is north for me - not saying it was in manchester of course, which it is...I'm just saying!!!) - it is advertised on autotrader as being a one owner car and the chap said it was great. Set out, got there, spent all of 5 mins looking it over and came away disappointed. Full of filler and it made me sick. Someone will end up with it and the guy is just a blatant liar.

I don't know how much I can say on here but I can certainy tell you the reasons for not buying it if someone wants to PM me. Absolute shocker. I think the guy thought I would leave looking it over externally on the basis that it was raining. No chance - I would rather be **** wet through than get done!!! He told me it had not had any bodywork - he kept saying "I only picked it up last night". My thoughts were - where did he pick it up from? The body shop??? the filler was still wet!!!! "Champagne Shocker"
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Somerset
hey you can say and worn people, after all its only your opinion and this forum is to help people and TBH i'd be gutted if I was the one to fall in that trap.......

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

champagne , shocker