2006 156JTD Mjet 2.4 Lusso - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 01-06-12 Thread Starter
2006 156JTD Mjet 2.4 Lusso

For Sale

See my advert in the classifieds section [url=http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6357&cat=72]HERE[\url]

45,644 miles, first registered Feb 2006.
Deep metallic red with tan leather interior.
Full history with all receipts for the last 2 years that i've owned it.
MOT'd yesterday so full year's ticket until 30th May 2013. Taxed today for 6 months, expires 30th Nov 2012.
Dual zone climate control, front, side and curtain airbags, cruise control, rear parking sensors, 17" alloys. Everything works.
Ready to go with a full front suspension rebuild including Superpro ARB bushes, OE drop links, pattern bottom arms, new OE top arms earlier in the year. 4 new discs and pads earlier this year. Has had the front bumper resprayed professionally as part of the MOT prep as there were a couple of minor scuffs and cracks that let the car down.
Has had the cambelt, water pump, tensioners done at around 32K for last years MOT.
Full details on request but it is a clean, good running car that is properly sorted and should give good service.

Car is currently located in Northern Ireland but I will probably be bringing it over to the Derby area where I work during the week so mainland viewing should be easier.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156jtd , 2006 , lusso , mjet