Alfa Red and Scratches - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Alfa Red and Scratches

My Alfa is in loveley Alfa Red and lateley, in car parks and other certain light conditions, I have noticed very clearly scratches which are more than likely through hand washing it. Some of the time I think it looks awful. I have always had them on other cars, but it seems to be worse/shows up more (can't think which one).
Has anyone else found this and is there anyway of restoring it apart from t-cut (which you cannot obviously use all over the car and Autoglym super resin polish)?
Sponsored Links
AO Member

Member car:

Brera 2.4 JTD SV

Re: Alfa Red and Scratches

Try Meguiars Scratch X. Works well on light scratches. easy to use and can be applied over large areas.

Yeh i agree with Ed, Meguiars has an excellant product range. You won't go far wrong using Meguiars!

Thanks chaps, I have had a look and it looks good, though sureley (although it says not), it must take at least a small amount of paint off to get rid of them?

My concern is that the car is only just over a year old - this should not happen at this age sureley - and if I use whats recommended, whats the paint going to look like after 10 years (better or worse?).
AO Gold Member
County: Buckinghamshire

Probably "pink" bumpers and any other plastic bits that were red when delivered (spoilers, etc).

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

alfa , red , scratches