Just to give you an update. I have been working away from home and I have covered over 1000 miles in my New Alfa.
And no problems, but I do have some questions:
1) Is it ok to leave the engine on while parked?
2) If I am in a lower gear and reving low, why does the exhust pipe make a deep kind of bassey sound?
3) I can hear a screeching sound like something needs to be oiled sometimes while driving, is this normal or common?
4) Why would the diesel pour out while I am putting it in? (I was filling up an almost empty tank)
5) Can I put Redex into the tank? I used to do this for my Punto.
6) Can I use the premium diesel at petrol stations or just stick to normal diesel?
7) What is the best way to add USB support for the stereo?
8) How can I improve the fuel consumption?
9) What are the best products to use to keep the car paintwork protected and remove chips
Last edited by cataleptic; 15-06-12 at 23:13.
Reason: missed a couple of questions