OK Marathon is over ... I went to halfords and bought a scissors ball joint splitter which did the job with the top CV Joint, however I never managed to remove the lower CV Joint it seems to have stuck there for good (hopefully I will not need to remove the lower wishbone in a hurry lol)
Removing the top CV joint and the steering arm joint allowed me to lever further out the driveshaft this did the trick.
I managed to pop off the lid at the end of the inner CV joint, and then popped off the circa clip which was burried in grease lol. Then everything became a piece of cake!
I cut off the old remains of the CV Boots made things easier and the slide on the new CV boots put in new grease and installed the safety clips.
Reassembled in about 20mins all together. Put some nice copper grease on the bolts and nuts in case I need to work on it in the future.
I managed to replace the front lights with some nice "new" used ones I had painted black so she looks younger now and a bit meaner.
The front lights came off without even removing the bumper which was a bliss
Only thing now remaining to come through the post is the engine mount which I already loosen up and waiting for replacement to slot in.
MOT is booked for Thursday fingers crossed.
After the MOT I will install my new "used" shock absorber on the rear driver side, now I know what to be aware of since the other side I done it a few weeks back.
Thank you very much for the responses and advice guys