159 2.4 20007 plate
19,500 DPF/EGR by
AO Silver Member
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Go through all the connector as I have said then try ECU reset.
1. Disconnect battery for 45 mins
2. Reconnect battery, and turn ignition to MAR for 90 secs
3. Turn off and leave 90 secs
4. Start engine WITHOUT pressing throttle and let the car idle for 15 mins (I repeat, do not touch the throttle whilst the car is idling)
5. Turn engine off and leave for 10 minutes
6. Start the car and go for a drive, using a number of styles (eg town, motorway, thrash etc)
Of course if yours won't start without pressing the throttle you will struggle to complete this but still worth trying.