Goodbye Bella and friend - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 04-05-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Staffordshire
Goodbye Bella and friend

Breaking a black 156 V6 most parts available and in good condition. Bonnet recently resprayed. Only problem panels are drivers front wing, and rear bumper. However just got a recent bumper sprayed black which isnt on the car. Engine block ok if any good to anyone. Cams are good. The heads need four new valves.. Black momo leather interia with door cards. Also there is the chipped ecu and control box. It was chipped by Gus from saint Helen's . It does make a difference. If you need anything please contact me soon as it will go to car heaven soon.

Also braking a silver ts 2.0 sports wagon only major problem is the clutch. The engine is fine. This also as red leather interia and door cards. Again let me know.

Many thanks

Bmc CDA Airfilter, Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust, Silicone air intake pipe, Upper Front Strut Brace, Clear Indicaters, Koni Pro Sport Adjustable Shocks all round, Scudu Front Grill

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

bella , friend , goodbye