Car transport / parts courier service - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Car transport / parts courier service

Hi all

after gaining permission from Op'Alfa, i can offer my services, as a man, with a large van, and a newly built large Car Transport Trailer.

i assembled this set up myself to move my own projects about, and to collect some of my own cars, as the need arose, and can now offer a tailored service of collection and transportation and delivery of just about any car, parts, and components.

i have plenty of experience of this industry, having supported my father in laws own vehicle recovery and transport buisness, and obviously have a clear loyalty to the Alfa Romeo brand and cars, so all forum members will get the best mate rate i can.

Some of my closest friends from the forum have already used this service, and will hopefully vouch for my capabilities, safety consciousness and professionalism, at the end of the day, all cars are treated with the upmost care and respect and as my own cars.

regadless of car type, including sports, lowered, classic, race etc, the trailers lowering axles and 8ft ramps will load it safely and without damage,

the big advantage is that not only can i take care of the car, running or not, but the tow vehicle, my LWB Movano, will also cater for any associated spares, parts, and components, large or small, and even people, as a six seat crew cab, you can accompany the vehicle on its journey too!

and i will transport any vehicle i can, or cargo, parts and components, within and around the UK and the EU, no problem.

my commercial policy will be adjusted accordingly to cover the legal side of things, and will include adequate Goods in Transit cover for those requiring a full record of hired services.

so feel free to bid,buy, or sell that car, project, shell, engine etc etc, knowing you can have it all safely transported by a fellow Alfisti,

07875 749472

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

car , courier , parts , service , transport