Nice review of Bilstein B16 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 06-04-12 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member
County: Hertfordshire
Nice review of Bilstein B16

Suspension constantly plays on my mind, I wish I could just drive the car and love every aspect. I'm the same with my mountain bike, always messing with the various settings on the shocks and changing tyres, when i should just ragg the thing.

So I was having the usual scan of suspension set ups last night and came across a nice review on a Beemer site, Bilstein B16 with in car ride control, looks great, don't think you can get the controller for Gt's but I love the idea of having so much choice of ride on the standard B16 kit. So then I started looking at that KW variant 3 and that looks awesome aswell. I may well go down this road at some point, if both kits allow the driver to go softer than Koni sport adjustables/Eibach pro kit springs then it could be a winner for me. Had Spax adjustables on my Fulvia HF, so nice dialling in your ride on our crappy roads.

Here's the link
*** Review - Bilstein B16/PSS10 Ride Control Coilover Suspension on E92 335i *** - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum -

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

b16 , bilstein , nice , review