Had a test drive of the facelifted 147 last Saturday and have to say that I loved the front end but the back is not so neat. I took out the 150bhp jtd on new design multispoke 16's.
Loved the engine but the suspension settings didn't feel a million miles away from my own 1.6
Seems like they have tinkered for tinkering sake and skimped in parts with bits such as:
1. No cowls over the instruments, speedo etc
2. New surround around the gearlever and ASR button
3. No lumbar support on drivers seat as standard (Offered as part of the comfort pack)
4. No lights on the vanity mirrors (essential you know!)
5. Recess underneath the boot has been smoothed off leaving no room at all for you to reach under to lift the lid
6. Have to agree with everyone on the uglifier strip too
Best option for me would be to attach the new front end to an original rear end and I'll be a happy chappy
May seem a bit picky, but IMO the revisions haven't added a great deal to what was already a little cracker.