I took the plunge at the weekend and purchase a 3.2 V6 GT. I absolutely love it however it needs a few little jobs doing, nothing major guess its just me being picky as its my new baby.
Wondering if you GT veterans can shed any light on a few things for me so hear goes.
1. Cruise Control - At the moment I can turn it on and the light on the dash lights up, however if I hold the + button down for 3 seconds like instructed in the manual it doesn't seem to do anything. (Could this be the fuse?)
2. BOSE stereo turns itself up and down which is mega annoying. (Problem solved by unplugging the Audio Pilot microphone situated by the handbrake
3. Stereo comes on at 20 volume every time I turn on the car should it not memories the last volume?
4. Stereo sometimes starts from the start of the track and sometimes it carries on where it left off, however I have only tried an MP3 CD in it so far so this may be due to the way its burnt or something, will have to try an audio CD.
5. Passenger airbag cover on the dash seems a little lose I think I need some new white clips must of been knocked at some point. I'm guessing these will be cheap. Are they easy to get hold of.
6. Trip computer never stays on the setting you left it on I.E. MPG you always have to select it again when getting in the car.
I'm sure most of these things are probably normal however if they are not and anyone can possible shed any light so I can get rid of these minor issues I would be appreciated.
All in all I love my car, all the electronics aside you can't get away from the looks and the noise of the thing. PURE BEAUTY