gasoline meter - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 23-03-12 Thread Starter
County: Sonora
Help gasoline meter

This is my first post here, I'm the proud new owner of a 2.0 ts TI 156 2004 i just got it a few months ago after dreaming of having an alfa since i was 15 (I'm 25 now) and i can't be any happier about the car i got it from a guy who had bought it as a weekend car and even it is 8 years old is only 40k kilometers, I've found this forum super useful for all my new alfisti doubts and now is my turn to ask.

I've noticed that the gasoline meter always seems to give differente not to say inaccurate readings mostly when the level goes under 1/4, it sometimes showmen full others what i think would be correct reading but is not constant whenever going under 1/4 is that a problem? is it normal i think is normal because my mom's minivan (a windstar) always does that, my previous car was a corsa and never had that kind of problem, whats going on there? is it something to worry about ?

also the consumption seems to be high i don't think the car performance is lower than it should be, and the fact that if i release the break pedal the car doesn't move until i start accelerating once again i don't know if this is normal on a selespeed box since I've always driven conventional automatic or regular standard boxes.

Thank you and regard alfisti
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: -
Fuel gauge is normal. As is lack of 'creep' in gearbox - car shouldn't start moving until you touch throttle. Not like a conventional auto.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

consumption , gasoline , meter , selespeed , technical