2.0 TS not revving as it should
Lately I was having some issues with my Selespeed, the fuel consumption is 17 MPG, however in this tread I would like to discuss about the problem that engine is not revving as it should.
What was done till now:
- All the belts was changed last year
- I rechecked the timing this weekend and had to adjust the exhaust camshaft for only 1-2°
- New air filter about 1-2 months ago(after this the engine was revving more difficultly)
- Spark plug gaps adjusted
- Stat changed in December (but not connected to this issue)
- MAF and the intake cleaned because it was all greasy and dusty inside.
- On the low rpm the engine has really a lot of torque
- Earlier it was revving sometimes as it should at high rpms, but sometimes it was struggling (above 4-5k rpm).
- Lately when I press the acceleration pedal more than 60% the engine is struggling, it looses the power and it stops to accelerate, when I release the pedal a bit it start to accelerate again.