Calm down......... after removing the battery it normal to loose radio settings & dat/time ..... those are minor issues to reset.
1. is the battery fully charged?
2. Benzin [ petrol ] in the tank?
3. when you put the key to the MAR position does the immobiliser symbol come on for approx 1 second & then canel? or does it always stay on?
4. can you hear the fuel pump running, when the key is turned to MAR? IF NOT PRESS THE RESET button either under the passengers seat or in the foot well.
5. as you turn the key to the START position, does the engine 'crank' over in an attempt to start?
i got a new battery(varta)like 6 months ago,i drove the car everyday since then.
only for 2 weeks,i flew back home,even then my friend started the engine everyday for 10 mins.
And i didn't have any battery warning light on,and i have an indash dvd and it works well,still no battery sign.
I even got a more powerful battery thinking that i could watch a movie or something sometimes of course when the engine would run only.
So no problem with the battery for sure.
I got 25 litres of petrol in the tank.
Immobilizer problem didn't show up,when i first bought the car,for a few months it drove me crazy but haven't faced that problem recently.
So no immobilizer problem.
I'd recognize that if it was immobilizer problem.
4.i didn't pay attention if it pumps petrol,so no idea.
where is that reset button again please?
which reset button? the only reset button i know only resets the kilometers.
5.yeah the car does its best to run =) but it doesn't..Gosh i hope it's not a starter problem...