GT JTDm Specifications
I am seriously considering an 1.9 JTDm GT, so joined this forum to ask a few questions.
Personally, I quite fancy the 170ps Q2 model. However, I find the specifications confusing in what is and isn't standard.
1) Did the 170ps version arrive in 2008? If so, are all models sold since 2008 the 170ps version?
2) When did the Q2 version arrive? Was the diff standard on all GT's sold since its introduction, or was it an optional extra/only available on certain models?
3) Would a 2008 Blackline 1.9 JTDm GT have a 170ps engine and the Q2 diff?
4) What is the reliability of this particularly Alfa like (i.e. electrical problems, turbo failures etc.)?
5) What are the important "watch-outs" when viewing and buying a used JTDm GT?
6) Finally, I personally like the Alfa Red and cream leather combo (however, never sat in one), but what would your choice be (or even to know your experience with your particular combo)?
Thanks for the help.