Comments Please, regarding Rear Lights - Page 5 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Closed Thread
County: Durham

Member car:

Re: Comments Please, regarding Rear Lights

Originally Posted by pddy24
How many times must I say this?I said before that I wanted a completely unique and one-off car that nobody else would have or dream of building.Loads of corsas,saxos,evos,scoobies around.I also dont appreciate u reffering to my home as scrappy.Please appologise for that.You are completely out of line now.

I hope the moderator warns you.There is no need for these comments.Going from non standard brakes to grooved is an upgrade and therefore is modifying.You are not using a standard issue part.I wish you would read all the posts you have posted on this thread,because you are completely tripping yourself up with your words and actions.

And there is no need to slag me off either.Have I slagged u off?No Ihave not.
will you stop crying now as this is getting really boring really quickly..and on the point of going from standard to grooved and some good pads,, i like to stop as stopping prevents you from crashing into things in front of you m8...cheers, and i never called your house scrappy, you just clutching at straws now m8.and am not slagging you off. but if i am, please explain how. i will read your explanation and i will decide if you need an apology or not, ok.

@ banflu....we only drink stella and i could ship you some out, but it would be all warm and horrible m8....sorry

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

comments , lights , rear