Ok so dual zone.
right if you press the mono button it will lock left and right together so it will act as one heater. Ok.
1.Left twist is heat in passenger side of car.
2.Push button inside left twist control is auto control. Pressing it will illuminate if you are setting to auto left side of cabin right side of cabin or both.
3. Middle twist button is fan speed
4. Push button inside middle twist control is vent dirrection. you can go left or right to cycle round. It's electronic so it takes a few seconds for the motors to move to the active vents.
5. Right twist, temp control your side of if set to mono with mono button whole car
6. Push button inside right twist is recirculation
7. Far left push button under heater controls with a snow flake on it. Aircon
8. To the right mono button as mention.
9. to the right rear heated screen. This one isn't timed so be careful not to leave it on
10. to the right auto defrost. Pushing this will heat front screen, mirror and activate rear screen. Its time and will turn off
11. Next three buttons to your right are the infocentre controls where you can set date,time, check service interval etc. These are use in conjustion with the button on the end of the indicator stalk which you can use to cycle range, drive time etc
Hope that helps