Niggles List. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 22-01-12 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: East Riding of Yorkshire

Member car:

alfa romeo gt

Niggles List.

Evening folks, got to say i'm loving my Gt 2 weeks in but have a niggles list which i would like to start sorting, somethings more serious then others but they have excellent write ups. The things I am really struggling to ifnd definitive answers to are the following:

1. Side repeater bulbs, clearly 501 style bulbs ut mine are painted orange and the offside is peeling so isn't very orange, I tried some orange led's but I think there maybe a canbus issue as they stayed in faintly all the time but did actually work and looked good, what are my options.

2. Headlight condensation on xenons, how can I solve this?, the only access i can see is the fog light removing this then a hairdryer then silica packs?

3. Side light bulb, look awfull with the bright white xenons, how can these be changed?

4. Headlights washers, whats the deal with these if i have them?, the nearside one on mine wobbles all over, i can prise it away from the bumper and there doesn't seem to be any washer jets etc so I presume there arn't any on mine but they seem to be attached to something that when retracts inside doesn't pull the "blanking plate" tight witht the bumper?

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

list , niggles