I usually post in the GTV section but I'm breaking a 2002 156 2.4 JTD (10V)
It was my mates car, he bought it to replace his GTV as he needed a diesel due to work. He had it for about 12 months but now has a GTV again. I bought it off him to use as a temporary car. However... the body is VERY rotten - never seen anything like it on a car under 20yrs old! The body panels are a bit tatty too.
Mechanically it's very good though having had quite a bit of recent work.
It's pretty much all stripped to a pile of parts now, so I'll try to list what I have from it. The shell and the bits I don't think will sell are off to the scrappy in the next day or two.
Good engine. Starts first time, oil never needs topping up between oil changes. Clocks have been changed for the silver ones at some point and reads just under 80k. I'm not sure of the mileage but it pulls like a train and never misses a beat. Previous owner had it re-mapped by Angel Tuning. Had a BRAND NEW sump less than a year ago (£330 from AutoLusso - ouch!).
When he bought it he also had new driveshafts fitted - used ones with new boots from a breakers. Plus a Supersport suspension kit - shocks & springs, along with new upper and lower arms. These have only done about 12k and are still in v.good condition - removed from car.
- Complete engine with all ancillaries - may split into parts, depends on what people need...
- 5-speed gearbox in good condition. 150bhp engine, silver & black cam cover.
- De-cat silencer. Not sure of the make but it's very well made and has the proper mounting points on it. Welds are professional so it's not a powerflow job! Not sure who makes these?
- Radiator / fans
- Intercooler & plastic ducting
- ECU / lock set - ECU, blue immob box & all locks. Only one key though - black flip key. ECU is remapped so should be 180-190bhp I think, mapped by Angel Tuning.
- Good MAF
- BMC CDA Airbox - need to check condition of filter
- Supersport lowered suspension kit
- Recent suspension arms - all in good condition
- Set of silver clocks (JTD only)
- Excellent condition facelift black leather interior - facelift seats don't have the piping around the seat edges. No wear to driver's bolster. Door cards to match.
- Black bootlid and spoiler - paint on the spoiler not the best - cheap...
- All the electrical bits - window regulators, switches etc
- Electric mirrors - no corrosion on mounting plates
There's probably more that I've forgotten so just ask.
I can't hold many private messages so email me at email@example.com
I can post everything apart from the engine and interior, these will need collecting from me in Hertfordshire (SG10).