Good old british justice.... RIP 156 - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: -
So sad to see this done to an Alfa but it does show how drugs completely destroy people's lives.

I had my 145 baseball batted a few years ago, cctv caught it and we knew who it was. Police went to arrest him but he admitted it in full, apologised to the police and promised the police he would repay me in full. Needless to say I never saw a penny and he is "self-employed" so I cannot do a small claims court attachment to earnings order.

However there is more than one way to skin a rat...........
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Durham
Originally Posted by andycGT View Post
Victims are victims from start to finish and the criminals are always better off. I have learnt after past experiences that sometimes you have to take the law into your own hands, just don't get caught, if you do then just say " he tripped and hit his face on my fist officer "
Hell yeah,one local scumbag round here pinched a sierra in 1992 and came flying round the corner and promptly crashed into my sisters car and wrote it off. We knew who he was so we told the police,he was arrested but no charges were brought,what a shock.
Anyway to cut a long story short he fell off a railway bridge a few months later and fell 25 foot onto the embankment and broke his ankle and arm, shame as i tried to catch him.............
God i loved the nineties

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

156 , british , good , justice , rip