So the time has come to part with my much loved 147 due to insurance costing me £200 a month which at 17 is crippling me. I'm so gutted
best first car ever!!!
It's a 2001 1.6 lusso 3 door. Just hit the 100k mile mark yesterday. It's red with a red leather interior. It's got a black front bumper and metallic gun metal alloys with red brake callipers. Full service history.
The engine runs superbly and if my memory serves me correctly it had a belt change about 20-25k miles ago.
- It's been lowered (shocks and springs)
- Power flow stainless exhaust with lifetime guarantee
- EBC grooved and vented front brake discs
- Clear side repeaters
- GTA front lights with Xenons
- Tints on rear 3 windows
- new seats have clearly been retrimmed recently as they look brand new
- Alfa GT pedals
- New tyres a few months ago so plenty of tread left
- Uprgraded speakers and tweeters with standard head unit
- 9 months MOT and 3 months Tax
There are a few cosmetic floors however...
- there's a small dent on the rear panel behind the drivers door that should just pop out
- there is a very small dent and a bit of paint flaking around it on the bonnet
- there's also a dent on the passenger outer sill by the rear wheel
- and being a red 10 year old alfa, not every panel is exactly the same shade...
all things considered could anybody give me a rough figure for me to ask for my beautiful bella?
thanks in advance!