All Is Not Well With GT, Am I The Only 1? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Member
County: Surrey

Member car:

Alfa 166 2.0 TS

Re: All Is Not Well With GT, Am I The Only 1?

There's no reason why someone from Alfa italy (this has been going on more than long enough for it to have gone that far by now) can't go to the assembly line and get the required part OR order it from their supplier. Suppliers will always either have a week's buffer stock or be able to make a batch of parts within a day or two. Then, ovbiously, FedEx it over to your dealer by 9am the following day.

I work for a car company and know the stock levels that we keep and how quickly we get parts from suppliers if there is an issue that needs resolving fast.

Sponsored Links
(Post Link) post #27 of 27 Old 26-02-05 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa GT 1.9 JTD

Re: All Is Not Well With GT, Am I The Only 1?

Cheers David, I have an insight in to how things work myself, but I am at a loss as to what to do now. My major concern is that they have not actually found a fault as such, despite all the flashing dash lights etc. It is to the point now where I will not leave anything in the car of value, as I feel when I get it back the whole problem may occure again. Spoke to Alfa UK again yesterday and they still say they can not get the parts any quicker than 28th, which is now not to far away, just have to wait for the delievery and that will take a week by all accounts.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT