What's my GT worth?
I'm going to be getting rid of my Alfa GT in the next couple of months but I can't find any comparable ones for valuing it.
2006 on an 06 plate
126k motorway mile (I live in staffordshire and work in Warrington)
Been serviced at all intervals with the book stamped up. Lots of receipts and past MOT's
Recent work has been new front pads, discs, wheel bearing, oil cooler pipes, oil cooler,arb, drop links and a new battery.
Tan leather interior
Reverse parking sensors
Tax and MOT end March.
I'm the second owner, the first being my uncle. I've had it since Dec 06 when it was on 19k miles.
Things that need doing:
1) New EGR valve fitting - bought, just need time to fit
2) Gear lever doesn't return to the centre
3) Stone chipped front bumper from all the motorway miles.
4) Nearside wing has a 2cm dent that's barely noticeable
5) Offside sill has a dent from a kerb approx 5cm scrape.
6) Door check strap creak!
7) Always had a slight creak from the clutch pedal
Am I looking at 3k, 4k, 5k for this and would doing 1 - 5 (or any combination improve the resale value?)
Also where's the best place to sell it? eBay and let it run?