EO57*** Silver 147 in Wilts/Bristol - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 25-11-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Wiltshire

Member car:

EO57*** Silver 147 in Wilts/Bristol

Is this you?

I'm sorry to post on here, but your driving is so dangerous that I'm amazed you haven't caused a major accident yet.

Twice this week I have seen you doing 50 odd mph through 30mph zones, using the hatched white areas between the motorway slip road and motorway as your personal overtaking zones as people in front are not going fast enough for your liking, and talegating so close you might as well be sitting in the car in front!

Now I couldnt care less if you kill yourself, but you are putting the lives of everybody else around you at huge risk, for absolute no reason. (You get to bristol area no quicker than I do!!) But the number of accidents you probably nearly casue each day must be staggering, so its only a matter of time. (I'm no saint behind the wheel but your driving absolutely beggers belief!)

If you are on this forum or you know this person, please grow up and drive sensible. I've seen you do all the above twice this week and if I see it again I will be calling the police as you are an absolute menace and must be either drunk or on drugs to drive like you do.

Appologies to everybody else on here for posting this, but somebody needs to tell them before they cause a major accident.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Derbyshire

Member car:

147 2.0l 3dr

bad driving thread alert....

bad driving can be seen as 1 of 2 ways... "hooliganism" and "pensionorism"...

ask yourself, is this driver getting away from a bad driver or being one...?
often i find myself making what can be seen as a dangerous manouvre (if viewed as a split second move) to avoid an accident.... or to avoid 2 other motorists having a bump...

personally, as long as it's safe to do so, and within my driving limit's, the highway code is a guideline... not law.

ps it's not me, my 147 is red.
AO Member
County: Cheshire

Member car:

335i Coupe

He just sounds like a t*t. It annoys when the coppers aren't around to catch w*nkers like this.
AO Silver Member
County: Bristol

Member car:

Originally Posted by APG View Post
Is this you?

Appologies to everybody else on here for posting this, but somebody needs to tell them before they cause a major accident.

I do not think you need to apologise. If your post serves to make this driver safer you will have done us all a service. Especially since I live in that area! Thanks

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

147 , eo57 , silver , wilts or bristol