let me tell you more about my own experience in the lebanese market of alfa specialists:
1) I've owned my car since 2008, my first mechanic was mr Bouz the "touz" hazmieh he wanted to fix my clutch at 600$ the time i bought the car and i've changed it 40000 KM later. I never went to Mr Bouz the touz hazmieh by then.
2) About Mr. Husseiny el "Bsayni", Dora he's a stealer, cheater no knowledge, no comment he wanted to turn my 2.0TS into a GTA for 5000$.
and everyone said it doesnt work.
3) Concerning Mr. 2elie zoghbi w "sel2o", Madine Sina3iye, I thought i could trust this guy, he seemed good at first but worse later on, i had my engine lower block replaced there, i payed for the whole engine, until i found out lately that the engine he gave me was a victim of abuse and overheat, it happened that elie had shaved the lower block and used a 146 head cylinder gasket on my 147 because it is thicker than the 147's original head cylinder gasket to compensate the shaving of the lower block. i used to have a problem with my selespeed going to neutral when i come to a stop, he didnt want to tell me what the problem is and i knew that the problem was, with the actuator oil ball and from the pump, he wanted to charge me 300$ for a fix without telling me about the problem. i told him gd bye (btw i worked with the guy for 2 years)
4) If anyone passed by a creature called Rashid el "2achit" in Kfarshima, he offered to tune and upgrade my car to 300 hp without adding a turbo
please forget what he tells you, he said that he can also upgrade it to 600hp adding a garrett t3 turbo!! but the secret is with the subaru intercooler that he claims to have fitted on an alfa, so many thanks to that intercooler for adding that much power to the car
5) FOR ALL ALFA OWNERS IN LEBANON WHO WANT TO FINALLY HAVE SOME REST WHEN SENDING YOUR CAR TO THE GARAGE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mr. Nidal el "batal"
who has maintained my car for the last year, he's a very honest guy and has skill repairing alfa's. The guy is straight and doesn't do the stealer's game. Best of all is that all his work is guaranteed. I've repaired my selespeed problem there for a 220$ difference from elie, my clutch for a 380$ difference from bouz and all of my suspension, he has all genuine parts for a better price. his number: 03/251849. his garage is in
B3abdath trust me, its worth the trip. Tell him Anthony sent you w bass.
Cheers for healthy lebanese alfa's.