Park light & indicator issues - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 03-11-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Victoria
Park light & indicator issues

Hi all ,

I own a 2001 147 Twin Spark , I am having 2 issues with the rear drivers side park light and Indicator light. The park light will not work for the life of me I do not know why , i have been told it may be the Body control module. But it would be nice to hear someone tell me differently .

the second problem has happened just last week . get home ,turn car off , set the central locking . wake up next day de-activate the central locking , FRONT passenger side indicator does not illuminate , went around to the back of the car and the DRIVERS side rear indicator light is "ON" not flashing just "ON" . I pulled the connector plug out from the tail light , tried the central locking again and now with the rear light disconnected my front passenger side indicator is working fine again !

Now , are there certain fuses or relay/s that are responsible for the operation of the indicators .

is there a process of elimination that can be done to pin point the cause of the 2 problems ?

many thanks guys

Concours Automobile Presentation

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

indicator , issues , light , park