Over heating problem
I have a serious heating problem that no mechanic has yet managed to solve!
When standing on Neutral the car heats up to 100 degrees Celsius
The fan goes into second phase just in the right time it blows out only cold air
Only when i press the gas pedal (still while standing) does the fan starts to blow out really hot air and the degrees drop to 90 in 15 seconds.
1. I have a new and original radiator
2. new, working and original water pump
3. Temperature sensor checked and working properly
4. New and original thermostat
5. "Power-flow" cooling substance
I have been to 3 very good mechanics and non of them knows what the problem is!
Please does anyone has any ideas or suggestions?