GT Questions - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
GT Questions

Sorry if these have been covered before but a quick (and admittedly not detailed) search didn't answer my questions..

1. I think I am right in saying that the GT uses the same interior as the 147. This is being updated as part of the face lift 147 that is coming in spring. Does anyone know if the GT will get the updated interior at the same time?

2. Doe sthe GT JTD use the 140 or 150 BHP version of the engine. The 150 being the later version, again to be found in the updated 147 coming out in spring?

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
Re: GT Questions

The GT uses the 16 valve 150 bph diesel engine - as for the dash, first I heard of any pending change - but sure how could you improve on perfection anyway

thanks for the clarification on the engine

just thought I had read it somewhere that they where going to update the interior in terms of updating some of the trim such as door panels and make the entire dash 2 (not just the driver side) 2 tone. ICBWIOA
AO Member

Member car:

The new alfa´s 147 panel is more simple that the original one. I think that Alfa is going to maintain this panel in exclusive for the GT with which difference both models.

New 147

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT