a pleasing week so far - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 28-09-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Cumbria

Member car:

multiair veloce

a pleasing week so far

I have just spent the best part of an hour trying to get the bonnet badge off my 147,it,s off now but who the ****** thought it was a good idea to bolt them down?I ended up unbolting the carrier and after much wiggling and tugging(oo errr missus)got them off the car.I couldn,t undo the allen bolt so i broke off the badge front and hammered the bolt throgh from the back of the carrier so leaving an enlarged hole in the carrier,then reattached the carrier and stuck on the badge without bolting it down,what a pain in the a***e job.On a brighter note ,i got my boot spoiler from my local alfa dealer with a 75% discount (redundant stock they said)it,s the one in alfa linea collection,so 40 for the spoiler and 60 to paint and fit,so a billy bargain all round.Then i came across a civic type r who had an equally"enthusiastic"driver as myself and after a few"show me yours and i,ll show you mine"moments I don,t think the alfa let ltself down one bit,and that type r,s are difficult to drive "enthusiastically" with their all or nothing engines.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

pleasing , week