Whats this part - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 22-09-11 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 71
Whats this part

The parcel shelf clips into two rubberised mouldings.

What are these called.

On my car the left hand one is not present. Should there be one? What person should I contact (breaker etc) who will sell me one?
MrCooper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: -
AO Member
driver33p4's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United Kingdom
County: Western Isles
Posts: 950
Images: 16

Member car:

Alfa Red GT Q2

Main dealer part - only a couple of quid each
driver33p4 is offline  
Status: 99.9% Sorted.
AO Member
19frost59's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Derbyshire
Posts: 360

Member car:

156 Veloce

Dead easy, go and have a look around your local breakers yard and if they haven't got one go to your local dealer and if they haven't got one give Richard Hayward at HWM Alfa a call, he got me a blanking plug for my 156 that my local main dealer said didn't even exist.
19frost59 is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome