My Bellas got to go :( - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-11-04 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

147 2.0 Lusso

My Bellas got to go :(

Hi All,

I have a 2003 (53)147 2.0 lusso 5 door manual in Sterling Grey, she's had an Autodelta remap, back box and carbon intake kit fitted unfortuanatly due to a new business venture I need the cash so I must sell and pretty soon, this doesnt mean I am going to give it away but I would like a quick sale.

I bought her new in Oct last year from Motorhouse 2000 (great service btw) and it is a Spanish import, only probs I have had were a loose connection under the bonnet, a new bonnet sensor and a knackered petrol cap! and tbh the dealer was pretty good on each visit with no import grumbles or moans about it being an import.

Lovely grey leather and winter pack with elegance alloys done 18.5k on the motorway to work and back each day (and I enjoyed every trip!)

So if anyone can help me out with a reasonable asking price or you know someone who wants the best looking hatchback on the road then please let me know. I was thinking of 10500 ?

Thanks everyone in advance for helping me make this as painless as poss....... but I will be back when I have the cash to get another!!

p.s was going to put it in the classifieds but imo nobody really looks!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT