Wiring loom help please !!!!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 27-08-11 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -

Member car:

Help Wiring loom help please !!!!!!

I have a 147 which i bought, that needed the engine replacing. I have done this and the engine runs ok now. however when i was pluging the wires into the lamba sensors when installing the new engine i noticed that the plug on the wiring loom for the back lamba sensor (bank 2 sensor 1) was missing from the engine loom. On further investigation some one had cut the plug off the engine loom and joined all the wires together, why someone would do this is beyond me to be honest.

I have got a lamba plug off another loom i had, however the wires are confusing to say the least. It has 3 blue wires and one green wire on the plug and the same on the loom. Ok the problem is how do i know what order or way the blue wires join to the wiring loom ? because they are all blue and there are three of them they could go many different ways, and i am sure it matters which way they go. the green wire is sorted just join green to green.

Expert help needed please ...

Thanks for any replys in advance

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa 147, 156 & GT

loom , wiring